The Georgia Tech Counseling Center has an after-hours counselor who is on-call after regular business hours. To request to speak to the counselor on-call, contact the Georgia Tech Police Department at (404) 894-2500.
For non-urgent matters, please call the Counseling Center during regular business hours (M-F 8 am-5 pm) at 404-894-2575.
In the event of a life threatening emergency, call 911.
- The Georgia Tech Victim-Survivor Advocates are available to speak with students confidentially and are located at Stamps Health Services and Smithgall Student Services (Flag Building).
- The Georgia Crisis & Access Line is staffed with professional social workers and counselors 24 hours per day, every day to assist those with urgent and emergency needs.
- National Hopeline: If you need to speak with someone right now call: 1.800.442.HOPE (1.800. 442.4673).
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Trevor Project Hotline: Our trained counselors are here to support you 24/7. If you are a person in crisis, feeling suicidal, or in need of a safe and judgment-free place to talk, call the Trevor Lifeline now at 866-488-7386.
- Crisis Text Line: text "start" to 741-741